This Item Has FREE SHIPPING!
Available on Backorder / Shipping Delayed
MPI is an authorized AMS Dealer! You can trust AMS to provide the highest quality parts for your high performance needs!
The Alpha R35 GT-R 90mm Race Midpipe is one of the largest midpipes available on the market. Where most systems implement two 76mm (3u201d) pipes that merge into a single 76mm (3u201d) primary pipe, we offer a larger 90mm (3.5u201d) primary pipe to optimize exhaust gas flow. This reduces turbulence and unwanted back pressure u2013 freeing up horsepower and improving turbo response.
Superior Construction. No Compromises
Like all products we manufacture, the Alpha R35 GT-R 90mm Race Midpipe offers you unrivaled fit, finish and performance. Each piece is constructed of high quality stainless steel and hand TIG welded by one of our AMS master fabricators. We use the highest quality stainless steel flex sections and 3/8u201d thick connecting flanges to complete an overall design that will last the lifetime of your GT-R. Available with either a 90mm or a 76mm exit, with our without a muffler.
Do it right the first time, order your Alpha GT-R Mid-pipe today!
Large 90mm (3.5u201d) primary section for optimal exhaust flow
- 100% stainless steel construction. No mild steel flanges or hangers
- Precision TIG welded by AMS master fabricators
- Twin 76mm (3u201d) stainless steel flex sections with smooth bore liners
- All 3/8u201d flanged connections. No band clamps or slip fits to come loose
- Stock-like fitment and no ground clearance issues
- Bolts up to the stock downpipes and muffler back exhaust or most aftermarket systems
- Includes gaskets and hardware
- Unrivaled fit and finish
- 90mm midpipe
- Gaskets and hardware
- 100% 304 stainless steel with .049u201d wall thickness
- Twin 76mm (3u201d) inlets Y into 90mm (3.5u201d) primary pipe
- Twin 76mm (3u201d) stainless steel flex sections
- 3/8u2033 thick stainless steel flanges
- 2009 and up Nissan GT-R
- Fits all USDM Models, European and JDM models.
EMISSIONS STATEMENT: Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative any part that affects emissions on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Many Automotosports parts are designated for track use or off-road use only. Installation of certain components may bring the vehicle out of compliance with safety and/or emissions standards. Automotosports recommends that vehicles with parts designated in this fashion not be operated on public roads. Automotosports customers are responsible for complying with applicable state and local environmental regulations.
NOT LEGAL FOR USE ON POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RACING COMPETITION ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL FOR USE ON HIGHWAY OR STREET VEHICLES, OR OTHER NON-RACING COMPETITION OFF-ROAD VEHICLES.
OFF ROAD/RACE/COMPETITION USE ONLY!
Not CARB Legal! Not For Sale In the State of California.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before purchasing.