Available For Local Pickup!
We have found with high power, stroker, and/or high revving engines would tend to lose oil pressure at the higher RPMs. Air in the engine would introduce air bubbles in the oil and pickup, the oil pump would then take in less oil, and more air, leading to oil pressure loss and engine damage. The most cost effective way to solve this was to increase oil capacity and extending the oil pickup. Deep Oil Pans are a must for those high output/track VR38s. The design of the oil pan allows for the pan to sit above the subframe and stay protected, no need to worry about having the oil pan sitting low, it stays tucked up safely.
- CNC Billet Aluminum
- Reduces Oil Windage In The Crankcase
- Increases Oil Capacity By 1.5 Quarts
- Cooler Oil Temps From Added Thermal Capacity
- Increased Engine Reliability
- Sits Above Subframe and Stays Protected
- Oil Pickup Extension & Necessary Hardware