The British need love too, let us maintain your machine!
Maintenance for your Land Rover should be done every 15,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first. Miami Performance Inc is here to fully service your vehicle.
10,000 Mile Land Rover Maintenance Includes
- Windshield wiper blade inspection.
- Windshield washer fluid level checked.
- Wheels and tires inspected.
- Road test
- Underbody inspection.
- Power steering system fluid level checked.
- Parking brake inspected.
- Crankcase oil filter replaced.
- On-Board diagnostic System Code(s) inspcted.
- Hood latch assembly lubricated.
- Exterior lighting inspected.
- Exhaust system inspected.
- Door checks lubricated.
- Drive belts inspected.
- Cooling system fluid level checked.
- Crankcase fluid changed.
- Cabin air filter replaced.
- Brake system and fluid level inspected.
- Body hinges, latches, and locks inspected.
Additional Maintenance Items
Every other inspection (30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, etc.) should include not only everything listed above, but also the following items:
- All items from the 15,000 mile
- Wiring harness inspected.
- Suspension inspected.
- Steering system inspected.
- Seat belt restraint system inspected.
- Power steering hoses inspected.
- Fuel lines inspected.
- Driveshafts inspected.
- Brake lines and hoses inspected.
- Brake system fluid change.
Taking good care of your Land Rover is important to keep it running efficiently. Keep in mind that every vehicle is different, and that your Land Rover’s recommended maintenance schedule may vary based on the model and/or year of your vehicle.
Have any questions or concerns about your Land Rover’s service needs? Don’t hesitate to reach out, we love to talk to our customers!