Let MPI maintain your machine to factory specs.
Miami Performance Inc is able to perform service A & B as recommended by Mercedes as well as facilitate full service.
- Check warning and indicator lamps, illumination, and interior lighting.
- Check windshield wiper, windshield washer system, and headlamp cleaning system.
- Reset maintenance service counter in instrument cluster
Wheels & Brakes:
- Check front brake pads lining thickness.
- Check the condition of tires
- Check and correct the tire inflation pressure.
- Change engine oil and filter.
- Check the fluid level on: engine cooling system, antifreeze, corrosion protection, battery.
- Check battery condition.
- Check catch, safety catch, and hinges on engine hood for proper operation.
- Windshield washer system.
- Check exhaust pipes, mufflers, and hangers for cracks, deterioration, or damage.
Every 20,000 miles (or every 2 years):
- All components in Service A
- Check cabin dust/combination filter replacement
- Check parking brake
- Check condition/thickness of front and rear brake discs
- Brake fluid exchange
- Check heating and cooling systems
- Check fuel lines and connectors
- Check fuel tank vapor vent system
- Check for major components leakage
- Check for chafe marks, line routing, damage components.
- Check condition of front axle ball joints and rubber boots
- Check condition of mechanical steering components and rubber boots
- Check power steering
- Check Active Body Control
- Check condition of poly V-belt
The Mercedes-Benz Recommended schedule is quite direct, and if followed will look something like this:
- 5,000-6,000 miles: Inspection & Tire Rotation Service
- 10,000 miles: Service A
- 20,000 miles: Service B
- 30,000 miles: Service A
- 40,000 miles Service B, etc.